I know that I rather dropped the ball this wipe with regard to the tree decorating contest. Right now, I’m getting tallies of all the completed trees to date, and everyone who attempted the christmas tree challenge will be getting some goodies this wipe:
1. For every attempted tree found in your base, you get 100 small presents.
These can be converted into 2 Large Presents, 10 Medium Presents, or some combination of Small, Medium, or Large. You’ll get them as smalls so you can decide how you want that parted out.
2. Our players with the most trees, OneMagicalWizard (4.8), CHILL (4), and Jakolanter (2.9) will receive a collection of Christmas-themed decorations for their base, a stack of presents, and a stack of duct tape to help them in creating a secure tree display area for today’s wipe.
3. Our top tree whisperer, OneMagicalWizard, will receive an additional stack of tape, as well as an extra stack of presents.
This wipe, we’ll be having our Winter House Contest again! As we did in the end of December, we’ll be doing both a Christmas Tree collection contest and a base building contest. As before, all players will have the opportunity to create their ideal vision of a holiday home/base/building/monument of their choosing! With all of the new building and decoration options available to us, this promises to be one of the most creative build contests, EVER.
– Christmas Tree Contest: We’ll be hosting a challenge for all players who wish to participate! The top 3 participating players with the most fully-decorated Christmas trees at the end of the wipe will receive special prizes for the August 2nd wipe! For folks not interested in the contest, this is a great opportunity to sell those ornaments. For everyone in the contest, it’s a great chance to win some pretty snazzy prizes!
– PRIZES: For both the build contest and the Christmas Tree Contest, there will be 3 tiers of prizes:
Grand Prize: On the 2 August wipe, start with 100 pills and 1 month of Settler Patron status (Includes access to the patron’s lounge in-game, as well as the daily opportunity to meet and mingle with the admin staff and access to over $2,000 worth of skins, an in-game vending machine at your personal monument, 240 Duct Tape, custom base design assistance including 1 windmill, a custom landmark designed conveniently near your base to grant convenient access to a pumpjack in-game item, and a custom 1-car garage designed for your base. Month of settler is non-transferable, offers no exchanges, and combines with all current subscription products.)
First Runner-Up: 75 pills, 100 tape on the 2 August wipe.
Second Runner-Up: 50 pills, 50 tape on the 2 August wipe.
Thanks, all! See you next wipe, and looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! –MDR